1. Lichens: A partnership for life. (abstract)
2. Lichens: A study in color. (abstract)
3. Lichens at VACRC: Lichen surfaces under the electron microscope. (abstract)
4. Lichens in cross section: Evidence for design and against macroevolution. (abstract)
5. The ultrastructure of lichen cells supports creation, not macroevolution —Part I.
6. The ultrastructure of lichen cells supports creation, not macroevolution —Part II.
7. The saguaro: God’s desert sentry.
8. A new report of unique features in the peristome of [the moss] Fumaria hygrometrica
9. Five features correlate with seed weight in Yucca plants to support a seed-dispersal hypothesis.
10. Design in Diatom Cell Walls
11. Candelilla plants show design and typology
12. Plant survival and the great Flood
13. Horsetail plants support design not evolution
14. Homology analogy in Plants
15. Homology and origins
16. The origin of flowering plants
17. Diatoms magnified
18. Moss magnified
19. Moss magnified
20. Probo magnified
21. Spines magnified
22. The Last Young Earth Creationist
23. Desert Plant Literature Demonstrates God's Creation